Thursday 20 August 2009

Lack of posts.


I know I should be posting more. But time has not been on my side. I have been doing a lot of reading lately and much of my time has been devoted to that.

I have to say too that I feel somewhat intimidated by the calibre of some of the atheist bloggers I like to follow. If you take a look at my blog roll let me suggest ExChristian.net and The BEattitude. Both of these sites have great articles and blow me out of the water on what I can come up with. I frequently engage in commenting on both of these sites as a way to involve myself in the atheist community, but I really need to start writing more of my own material.

I also have unfinished business to attend to with regard to my story and how I reached the path of enlightenment. I will get to it I promise. Some of it is a real pain to write because it makes me so angry and when I get angry my minimal writing skill degenerates into something heinous.

Anyway, there will be more to post soon. I promise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment